FloorCem is a three-component, technically advanced hybrid flooring with combination of multiple chemistries. It is used as a damp proof flooring for cold storage and high temperature applications. Typically used as a breathable moisture vapour barrier to be overlaid with resin flooring finishes on substrates which do not have an effective damp proof membrane.
The use of FloorCem ensures the controlled dissipation of moisture vapour under intermittent rising water pressure, allowing for the subsequent application of impermeable resin finishes.
Benefits of Hybrid Vinyl Flooring :
- Excellent adhesion to concrete & screeds
- Tolerates up to 100% relative humidity in a concrete or cementitious screed substrate
- Chemically and mechanically compatible with concrete forming a monolithic structure
- Reduces substrate undulation
- Easy to apply (self-soothing for upto 4mm thickness)
- Low odour
- Can be applied for below -40 oC and upto 130 oC ocassional temeration operation.
Typical Applications of Hybrid Vinyl Flooring: FloorCem:
Floor Preparation such as commercial, hospitals kitchen, fast food, airline catering, Food Processing such as Dairies, Bakeries, Meat processing, Freezers, Pickling, Drinks & Beverages , Pharmaceuticals , Chemicals & Petrochemicals and many more wet process environments.
Floorkrete has different flooring product
Car Park Flooring , Cementitious Flooring , Vinyl Ester Flooring.