Terrazzo flooring dates back to Ancient Rome where its vibrant, wear-resistant, eye-catching and flexible qualities were popular with architects building the first modern empire.
Today terrazzo remains the first-choice for designers across the globe. Offering a decorative mix of aggregates ranging from sparkling mirror glass, mother-of-pearl and marble through to durable flint and granite chippings, the Floorkrete Terrazzo range is the designer’s dream for all interior flooring projects.
Epoxy Resin Terrazzo
Floorkrete Epoxy Resin Terrazzo is an epoxy resin terrazzo produced by the combination of an inert natural coloured aggregate and a coloured epoxy resin matrix.
The resultant finish floor has all the beauty of a conventional marble terrazzo floor but the additional advantages of Terrazzo Resin Flooring is chemical resistance, thin section, no cracking and extreme durability.
Benefits Of Epoxy Resin Terrazzo
- Epoxy Resin Terrazzo system are greater design flexibility and speed of application.
- Epoxy terrazzo is a relatively thick floor covering option, with thicknesses.
- Incredibly thin set system that consists of colour and shimmering pieces of glass, marble or granite
- Highly durable and attractive epoxy and other resinous flooring systems.
- Epoxy terrazzo surfaces are smooth, seamless, and nonporous, they are very easy to clean.
- Simply washing the surface with a neutral cleaner, followed by rinsing.
- Cost-effective alternative to terrazzo flooring.
If you are looking for bright, brilliant, limitless colors, use Floorkrete Terrazzo Flooring with following benefits:
– a thin-set floor
– a chemical-resistant floor
– a beautiful, resilient, easy-to-maintain floor
Floorkrete has different flooring product
Hybrid Flooring , Floor Primers Sealers , Fast Turnout Flooring.
Following products are offered under Floorkrete Terrazzo: